This is a recreation of a National Park Service, Blue Ridge Parkway map published in 1997.
A statement in any room. These matte, museum-quality posters are printed on durable, archival paper.
• Paper thickness: 10.3 mil
• Paper weight: 5.57 oz/y² (189 g/m²)
• Giclée printing quality
• Opacity: 94%
• ISO brightness: 104%
• Ayous wood .75″ (1.9 cm) thick frame from renewable forests
• Acrylite front protector
• Hanging hardware included
• Blank product components in the US sourced from Japan, the US, and Latvia